The Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship of the United Kingdom commissioned this short film about Steiner schools also known as Waldorf schools. It looks at some of the key features of Waldorf education including:
- the Waldorf approach to spiritual development
- the role of artistic and practical work
- the importance of quiet contemplation in the school day
- nurturing joy in learning as a way of life
- the qualities and prospects of the Waldorf graduate
Waldorf education is the fastest growing, secular school movement in the world today. Meadowbrook has grown exponentially since its incorporation in 1979 and we look forward to welcoming many more new families as word of this wonderful education continues to spread.